Friday, June 29, 2012

A free topic!


 
I found an article with information about Buenos Aires in the BBC page, has some details about the city, its neighborhoods and its present economy.
I elected this article because Buenos Aires is a city that I really like, also I was there on holiday and I stayed for a month, approximately.
As mentioned in this article one of things that I like, is the architecture, because exist a lot of old buildings and walk closely of this departments was as like living in other time.
Buenos Aires is a city very pretty, large and pleasant.  There are many places to go, museums, restaurants, cinema, shops and square. These places are very nice and everyone, tourist and Argentinean people, enjoy them.
Something that I really liked were the fairs, are made by generally in the weekend and sold a lot of things like a books, antiques, cloth and food.  Too, many people play music and showed different shows.
I think that Buenos aires is a good place to know and too to live, I would like some day live in this city.
I hope this article be interesting for you.
This is the web page:http://www.bbc.com/travel/feature/20111228-living-in-buenos-aires

2 comments:

  1. I like B.A. too, is so pretty I hope go again maybe with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, when i was child i go to B.A, but I don´t remember to much. i like to go again
    bye

    ReplyDelete