Friday, June 1, 2012

Well, I think that Frank Warren's idea is original, this video is very interesting. I'm surprised because is very strange for me that one person collected secrets and other people share secrets with him, a stranger.
The web page created by Frank, is a tool for the people. They can used this web page to find object lost o just for see secrets.
The messages in a postcards are very different, some secrets are sad, funny or adorable.As Frank said, the mesagge reflected who write that.
The one things that scared me is that people shared their secrets with a stranger because they are alone persons. I hope, I'm wrong.
Also, is interesting the web page created by Matty, where he published pictures of people who lost their cameras. In this page they can recovery at least their photos.

See you next class!


No comments:

Post a Comment