Friday, June 29, 2012

English learning...

A lot of time that I didn't have english classes, since the school! Is for this, that the english class in the university have been a great opportunity for learn more about english. There a lot of things that I didn't remember as words and pronunciation.
I think that is very important learn English, because today a lot of books are written in that language, sometime to work is necessary know english and can serve in the case that travel to a place where speaking English.
Personally I would like that the teacher taught us the conjugation of verbs, because for me it is very difficult to remember the different ways in which verbs are written. As well is necessary learning more vocabulary for use different words when we write or speak.
This experience in the English class was useful and I did make new tasks, like a oral presentation and write in a blog.
The only thing that I don't like about the english class is the timetable, is very early! And as I like sleep and live very far to the university was complicated and difficult arrive at time.
See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment