Friday, July 6, 2012

Blog experience

This is my last post! Today I will write about my blog experience in the english class.
Write in a blog is something absolutely new for me, because never I had a blog. For this reason use this page sometime is complicated. But asking to my classmates I learned a little more about how I had to use this web page and learned that this is not very difficult.
For me, initially write in a blog was not pleasant because was difficult to improvise my english writing without use a dictionary or translator. I took a long time in publish my post. But later I understood that write in the blog is a form to improve my english. I don't now if this exercise gave some result, I hope to have some advance!
Even I have problems with the grammar and verb conjugation, maybe when checking my corrections can learn more about this.
I think this experience has been good, I learned to use a new website and tried improvise more my english.
This is the last time I write on the blog and I hope that my writtings has improved even a little.
I see you in the next english course, still remain a level!

3 comments:

  1. Aaw! I also have problem with grammar!:C and I hope you take the next level together <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. when I read I don't know if your grammar is good but always understend in general.
    See you next english

    ReplyDelete
  3. you make me feel like I'm a nerd, because I know how to use the blog pages u.u

    ReplyDelete