Friday, August 31, 2012


Hello everyone!
In a long time I don't write in the blog, because I enjoy my holidays.
The time in this year was very quickly, I can't believe that it is the second semester. I liked very much this station to the year, the spring is very nice, the sun isn't very hot and the plants (trees and flowers) are very pretty.
Well, I think that my first semester was quiet, I don't have many things to do (speaking about responsibilities), only came to the university. I didn't have serious problems, this is god!
In the class I learnt new things about latinoamerican  and precolumbian art, this topics are interesting for me. In my free time I share time with my family, friends and boyfriend.  
I hope that this semester had a lot of god and entertaining things, I have any plans and things to do.
See you the next class! 

No comments:

Post a Comment