Friday, September 14, 2012

Post 2: Social media

Hello everyone, today I write about social media. First, must say that I'm not a technological person, for this reason sometime is difficult use this website and I don't like me very much this type of things.
I have a facebook page, use this site for speak with friends and family, I don't have twitter or other pages. I think that all this websites are good idea, but I'm not convinced, because make that the people to go away more and more and speak through a computer or cellphone, this is a little boring for me.
I think that is recommend share no much information in the social media, because aren't safe places. All said that is very dangerous published direction, numbers and personal information, because all can see this. I published little information and share with some people and I don't like up photos or videos because think that is something private. Moreover, stay very time front the computer is not interesting.
Well, later read this post you can understand that the social media don't like me very much!

Bye bye!

3 comments:

  1. I think that's nice that you don't like social media, it's like a romantic view of the relationships :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think the same think about the privacy of your information on the social media!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is true, the world is full to psychopath people, and internet is the favorite site

    ReplyDelete