Friday, September 14, 2012

Post 3: Unforgettable holidays

I want have holidays soon! (summer holidays). I think that all the holidays are good because all wanted enjoy.
The past holidays, in february I travel to Argentina and Uruguay, I worked all the weekends in the year for pay this trip and think that this was a good decision.I went with my boyfriend and stayed far to home for a month approximately.
The reason why these holidays are good, is because knew new places, go to Buenos Aires and the beach in Uruguay, all are places very beautiful. Visit many places such as museum, parks, beach and much more.
I like to travel again there, but I hope in this holiday know the south of Chile or  travel to Bolivia and Perú, always I want know these places, so repeat the trip will be another time.
My holidays always been entertaining, before going to the beach with my family, my cousins and my grandparents, we played a lot and really enjoyed it.
In this photo I'm on a beach of Piriapolis in Uruguay.

2 comments:

  1. Catty, you have to give us (coté and me) tips about your trip because we want to go to Buenos Aires too <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buenos aires is very cool but in summer I think is much hot that santiago

    ReplyDelete