Saturday, November 17, 2012

Post 9 : My future Job

Hello everyone!
Today the topic is my future job, for me is very complicated speak about this, because I'm no sure about it.
Obviously I hope work some day, but is difficult for me, think about how will this experience. Also is difficult think in me, like an adult, with many responsibilities.
My first problem with job, is the little free time for do other activities. I think that the person who has a normal job, working all days in the week, monday to friday, since morning to evening, has a stressful life. I don´t want this for me life, I want have free time for my family,  my friends and for me. For this reason I think that have a normal job is a wrong decision for me.
I think in the possibility to develop my own project, without depend to the other person, working in things that like me, to establish my own hours to work.
If I had to work in something related with my career, I like have a job in the investigation area or in a museum. 
If I had to speak about my strengths and weaknesses, first would speak about the negative, I would say that I'm a person that not wants to do thing that don't like me. And my strength, I'm a committed person.
Yet, have a job isn't a topic very important for me and try to see this with other perspective. I'm sure in have a job that like me and not one that is an obligation. I don't want a stressful life, I want a life very happy and make thing that I enjoy, even if speak about jobs.
See you!



No comments:

Post a Comment