Friday, November 9, 2012

Post 8 : Ten Guilty Pleasures



Hello everyone! I write today about my guilty pleasures.
I think the guilty pleasures are the things that all make feeling guilty or shame, and anybody want that other people know this.
I have not many guilty pleasures, I don't feel ashamed for the most of things that I do. I suppose that the opinion to the other people is not important for me.
Moreover, I agree that feel guilt or shame for own actions are something imposed for the religion and culture, and I try to take distance to this imposition, because I think that the people not must feel limited for dogmas.
One thing that makes me feel guilty is listen some music like Belanova, is some funny for me because I listen this music only when I stay alone.
The music to this singer is very bad! I don't know why like me! Is very strange. The themes of her songs are very absurd, are like listen speak to a woman very silly, that only want in her life is find to the "prince charming" and get married with him. For me this is very ridiculous.
Well, this is my guilty pleasure, is very funny! You can laugh of me.

3 comments:

  1. hahahahaha I liked them too when I was a teenager! they're so baaaad

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 the vocal in Belanova is very old but is very pretty I love/hate her

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is the more fun post I've read! Love it!

    ReplyDelete