Friday, May 4, 2012


One of my favorit music band is Fun people, this is a Argentinian band, they start to play music in the year 1989. This band was composed of five persons, their vocalist is the more know his name is Carlo, but called Nekro. This group is broken in the year 2001. I never can see this group. 
The music that their play have a very interesting letter, the songs are in english and spanish they mix these two languages, they speak in theri songs about the human and animal rights, gender prolems, ecological topic and many more
The album that I like is named Anesthesia, this is a first albun, the songs that I like are "New York city clon" and "Ánimo".
I hope thata once you hear this band and enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. This band plays hard rock or something like that??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always that I hear "Masticar" I reminds you (:

    ReplyDelete